Age is Important Only if You're Cheese or Wine: Twins @ Blue Jays - July 6, 2013

New, comments

GameThread - Twins @ Blue Jays - July 6, 2013

LOVE the smiles from Reyes!
Tom Szczerbowski

Today is a super busy day for me!! It's my 25 year high school reunion (yeah, I know, VERY scary). So I said I'd help set up the hall this morning...but still need to make the pulled pork I'm bringing for tonight, I'm getting my hair cut as well (I think I might go quite short...), and I have a tennis date with a friend. Then I'll have to get back home in time to get all prettied up before the festivities tonight. Very busy day but should also be very interesting!! Have a great Saturday everyone :-)

Today's pitchers are Toronto's R.A. Dickey going up against Minnesota's Mike Pelfrey.

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS MINNESOTA TWINS
Jose Reyes, SS Brian Dozier, 2B
Jose Bautista, RF Jamey Carroll, 3B
Edwin Encarnacion, 1B Joe Mauer, C
Adam Lind, DH Justin Morneau, 1B
Colby Rasmus, CF Oswaldo Arcia, LF
Rajai Davis, LF Trevor Plouffe, DH
Maicer Izturis, 3B Chris Parmelee, RF
Josh Thole, C Aaron Hicks, CF
Munenori Kawasaki, 2B Eduardo Escobar, SS

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS or images until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!