A Closed Mouth Gathers No Feet: Twins @ Blue Jays - July 7, 2013

New, comments

GameThread - Twins @ Blue Jays - July 7, 2013

Tom Szczerbowski

Head hurts....that's all I'm saying. Rumours of me dancing on tables and hugging everyone I saw are extremely over-exaggerated!!

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Todd Redmond going up against Minnesota's Scott Diamond. Who the heck is Todd Redmond??? They really shouldn't add in people I've never heard of on mornings like this...I kept staring at the MLB page wondering if I had the right teams.

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS MINNESOTA TWINS
Jose Reyes, SS Brian Dozier, 2B
Jose Bautista, RF Joe Mauer, 1B
Edwin Encarnacion, 1B Ryan Doumit, C
Adam Lind, DH Justin Morneau, DH
Mark DeRosa, 3B Trevor Plouffe, 3B
Rajai Davis, LF Chris Parmelee, RF
Colby Rasmus, CF Clete Thomas, LF
J.P. Arencibia, C Aaron Hicks, CF
Maicer Izturis, 2B Pedro Florimon, SS

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS or images until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!