Open Thread for the Blue Jays State of the Franchise

New, 151 comments
David Manning-USA TODAY Sports

The 'State of the Franchise' will be live streamed on BlueJays.com (no word yet on whether there will be a 'viewer's digression' warning at the start). If you are watching, join us here to share your disbelieve at the answers coming from Alex and Paul.

I'm not expecting the love in we had last year to happen again. I'm frustrated with the off-season, I'm sure I'm not the only one. I imagine that Buck will do his full most of the question and answer time with his own inane comments. Minor Leaguer and Nick are going to be there to represent Bluebird Banter.