Monday Question

New, 37 comments
Gregory Shamus

Since I'm fulled with more food than any 3 people should eat. let's just have a simple question for you all.

If you could take one player off each of the other AL Central teams (we did the AL East back here) and put him on the Jays, who would you pick? We will look at the other division later. Don't worry about about contracts, we'll figure how to pay them later, but future value would be something to consider.

A few years ago the Tigers pick would be Miguel Cabrera or Justin Verlander....now they are getting a bit older. Royals have a few interesting players.

So give us your picks.