Bluebird Banter LDS Prediction Contest

New, 31 comments
Charles LeClaire-USA TODAY Sports

Let's have a contest to see who can predict the winners of the AL and NL Divisional Series winners. Tell us the winner of each series and, tie breaker, how many games the series will go (remember they are best of 5).

The four series. with my guesses, are:

Detroit Tigers and Baltimore Orioles.

Kansas City Royals and Los Angeles Angels

San Francisco Giants and Montreal Washington Nationals

St. Louis Cardinals and Los Angeles Dodgers

Unfortunately, no prizes for the winner, but you'll have the admiration of your fellow Banterers, and isn't that worth more than cash? No? Well sorry but that's what you get.

So give us your picks, before the start of the first game, Tigers @ Orioles, at 5:00 Eastern today.

My picks? Tigers in 5, Angels in 4, Nationals in 4 and Dodgers in 4.

There are a few former Blue Jays playing:

Orioles: Kelly Johnson

Tigers: Rajai Davis

Royals: Tim Collins, Jason Frasor, Erik Kratz, Scott Downs, Liam Hendriks and Jayson Nix (though I'd expect that some of them won't make the playoff roster).

Angels: John McDonald

Dodgers: Brandon League