AL and NL Championship Series Contest

New, 20 comments
Kelley L Cox-USA TODAY Sports

So the Divisional Series went exactly as I figured they would....if you consider me figuring I'd be wrong on my predictions for all four series as going exactly as I thought it would. I didn't even get one winner.

Then...only one person picked all four winners:

LDS winner

Great job ADK Mary. Only off by two games.

The best of seven ALCS starts tonight Friday with the Royals @ Orioles, at 8:00 Eastern and the NLCS starts tomorrow Saturday with the Giants @ the Cardinals.

For this one, give us the winner, the number of games and the total runs scored. Give us your guesses before the start of tonight's game.

I'll go Orioles in 6 scoring 40 runs totals and Giants in 6 scoring 34 runs total.

In reality, I have no idea what will happen, but if you do and want to make a wager, here are some odds from Bodog.ca:

Odds to win the 2014 World Series:

Baltimore Orioles 11/5
St. Louis Cardinals 13/5
San Francisco Giants 13/5
Kansas City Royals 13/4

2014 World Series Exact Matchup:

Baltimore Orioles vs St. Louis Cardinals 9/5
Baltimore Orioles vs San Francisco Giants 9/4
Kansas City Royals vs St. Louis Cardinals 11/4
Kansas City Royals vs San Francisco Giants 13/4

Royals vs. Orioles
Series Price

Baltimore Orioles -140 (5/7)
Kansas City Royals +120 (6/5)

Exact Series Result
Kansas City Royals 4-0 15/1
Kansas City Royals 4-1 6/1
Kansas City Royals 4-2 5/1
Kansas City Royals 4-3 5/1
Baltimore Orioles 4-0 10/1
Baltimore Orioles 4-1 11/2
Baltimore Orioles 4-2 15/4
Baltimore Orioles 4-3 15/4

Total Games in Series
4 6/1
5 12/5
6 7/4
7 9/5

How many games will go to extra innings?
Over ½ 2/3
Under ½ 11/10

How many calls will get overturned after replay?
Over 1 4/7
Under 1 7/5

Total Home Runs - Kansas City Royals
Over/Under 3½

Total Home Runs - Baltimore Orioles
Over/Under 6½

Will any game end on a Walkoff hit?
Yes 7/5
No 4/7

How many steals will the Kansas City Royals Record?
Over/Under 6

Giants vs. Cardinals
Series Price

St. Louis Cardinals - 130 (10/13)
San Francisco Giants +110 (11/10)

Exact Series Result
San Francisco Giants 4-0 12/1
San Francisco Giants 4-1 6/1
San Francisco Giants 4-2 5/1
San Francisco Giants 4-3 9/2
St. Louis Cardinals 4-0 12/1
St. Louis Cardinals 4-1 11/2
St. Louis Cardinals 4-2 4/1
St. Louis Cardinals 4-3 15/4

Total Games in Series
4 6/1
5 5/2
6 17/10
7 9/5

How many games will go to extra innings?
Over ½ 2/3
Under ½ 11/10

How many calls will get overturned after replay?
Over 1 4/7
Under 1 7/5

Total Home Runs - San Francisco Giants
Over/Under 4½

Total Home Runs - St Louis Cardinals
Over/Under 4

Will any game end on a Walkoff hit?
Yes 7/5
No 4/7

Will a pitcher hit a Home Run in the Series?
Yes 7/2
No 1/6

Additional Props
Will any manager get ejected during the League Championship Series

Yes 7/4
No 5/13

Will any League Championship Series end in 4 Games?
Yes 5/2
No 1/4

Will any League Championship Series end in 7 Games?
Yes 5/6
No 5/6

Who will hit the most Home Runs in the League Championship Series?
Nelson Cruz (BAL) 4/1
Adam Jones (BAL) 8/1
Steve Pearce (BAL) 19/2
Nick Markakis (BAL) 14/1