Game 39: GameThread: Angels @ Blue Jays

New, comments
AL Player of the Week
Tom Szczerbowski

I'm really tiring of the daily roster moves. Jenkins up, Jenkins down, Jenkins up, Jenkins down. Jenkins up again. Diaz up, down and up. Erik Kratz up, down, up and down again.

I was going to count it up but Gregor Chisholm did it for me:

The nice news is that Edwin Encarnacion is the AL Player of the Week.

Today's lineups (showing why Diaz is up):

Today's Lineups

LOS ANGELES ANGELS TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Erick Aybar - SS Steve Tolleson - 2B
Mike Trout - CF Melky Cabrera - LF