It's the quarter pole GameThread: Indians @ Blue Jays

New, comments
Tom Szczerbowski

In the middle of the roster move marathon (be sure to get your pledge sheets in), we have a baseball game.

We have an interesting batting order today, Edwin moves down a spot, in the middle of a hot streak. But we have the left-right thing going all down the lineup.

Today's Lineups

CLEVELAND INDIANS TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Michael Bourn - CF Jose Reyes - SS
Nick Swisher - 1B Melky Cabrera - LF
M. Brantley - LF Jose Bautista - RF
Carlos Santana - 3B Adam Lind - DH
A. Cabrera - SS E. Encarnacion - 1B
David Murphy - RF Juan Francisco - 3B
Yan Gomes - C Brett Lawrie - 2B
L. Chisenhall - DH Josh Thole - C
Mike Aviles - 2B Kevin Pillar - CF
Justin Masterson - RHP R.A. Dickey - RHP