Game 42 GameThread: Indians @ Blue Jays

New, comments
Lind's bad throw from last night.
Tom Szczerbowski

Tonight, we have the rubber match of the 3 game series about the Indians. It does seem amazing that yesterday's game was just one loss in the series.

Tonight the Jays face Danny Salazar. He hasn't had a good start to his season. He has a 5.65 ERA in 7 starts. In 36.2 innings, he's allowed 44 hits, 15 walks, with 44 strikeouts. He's had some bad luck, FIP of 4.06, but he's given up 6 home runs, and we like to hit home runs.

J.A. Happ starts for the good guys. It's his 3rd start of the season. He fought through 5 scoreless innings in his first start, even if he walked 4. His last start didn't go well, 2.1 innings 7 hits, 4 earned, 1 walks and 4 strikeouts. I'm not a fan but I'll hope for the best.

More about McGowan, it sounds like he was happen to be removed from the rotation, so....ok:

I have a feeling that the only thing that will be consistent is change. We'll continue to have change all season long.

Today's Lineups

CLEVELAND INDIANS TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Michael Bourn - CF Jose Reyes - SS
Nick Swisher - 1B Melky Cabrera - LF