Game 44 GameThread: Jays @ Rangers

New, comments

GO JAYS GO.

Jerome Miron-USA TODAY Sports

Yesterday's game was great, but I hope we score a few more runs tonight. Mark Buehrle (7-1, 2.04) goes up against the Rangers and someone named Robbie Ross, Jr. Ross is 1-4 with a 5.04 ERA in 8 starts.

Dioner Navarro is back. I like the idea of giving Melky Cabrera a start at DH. I wish we would do that more often, give our regulars a day off of fielding. Maybe we could cut down on the hamstring injuries.

Prince Fielder is out with herniated disk in his neck. That sounds painful.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS TEXAS RANGERS
Jose Reyes - SS Michael Choice - RF
Melky Cabrera - DH Elvis Andrus - SS