Game 45 GameThread: Jays @ Rangers

New, comments

We have a shot at a sweep, after 2 games where we've had some great pitching and just enough offense. The games have been great to watch but I'm all for scoring a lot more today.

While you are waiting for the game, you can check if you were a kid when the Jays won the World Series. Yes I relate to almost all of those.

It's R.A. Dickey's turn on the mound. The Rangers are starting rookie Nick Martinez (0-1, 2.38).

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS TEXAS RANGERS
Jose Reyes - SS Michael Choice - LF
Melky Cabrera - LF Elvis Andrus - SS
Jose Bautista - RF Shin-Soo Choo - DH
Adam Lind - 1B Adrian Beltre - 3B
E. Encarnacion - DH Alex Rios - RF
Juan Francisco - 3B Mitch Moreland - 1B
Brett Lawrie - 2B R. Chirinos - C
Josh Thole - C Leonys Martin - CF
Anthony Gose - CF Rougned Odor - 2B
R.A. Dickey - RHP Nick Martinez - RHP

There is a late change to the Rangers batting order, Roughned Odor is out with a sore wrist, Luis Sardinas takes his spot and his position at 2B.