Game 47 GameThread: Jays @ Red Sox

New, comments

Go Jays Go

Bob DeChiara-USA TODAY Sports

Tonight we have Drew Hutchison coming off the first shutoff of his career. The first complete game of his career. A terrific start. The Red Sox counter with Jiffy Lube, the walking advertisement for petroleum products and sunscreen.

We are back to Brett Lawrie at 2B and Juan Francisco at 3B. Might be an idea to get strikeouts today Drew.

Not much for Blue Jays news today. We didn't even get a roster move. There was this:

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS BOSTON RED SOX
Jose Reyes - SS Grady Sizemore - CF
Melky Cabrera - LF Dustin Pedroia - 2B
Jose Bautista - RF David Ortiz - DH
Adam Lind - DH Jonny Gomes - LF
E. Encarnacion - 1B A.J. Pierzynski - C
Juan Francisco - 3B Shane Victorino - RF
Brett Lawrie - 2B Mike Carp - 1B
Dioner Navarro - C Xander Bogaerts - SS
Anthony Gose - CF Brock Holt - 3B
Drew Hutchison - RHP Clay Buchholz - RHP