Game 48 GameThread: Jays @ Red Sox

New, comments
Not sure what this is....
Bob DeChiara-USA TODAY Sports

Game 3 against the Red Sox. I'm not going to watch Zaun before the game, because I don't really need to hear him say this is a 'statement' game. I think the Jays made a statement with the first two games. Not that I'm against a sweep.

One thing I don't understand about the lineup is that Pillar is DH, I'd rather him in LF and Melky DHed. I get that the idea is that as DH Pillar can be pinch hit for much more easily, but I'd still rather have the better defense for most of the game.

How many homers does Edwin hit today?

John Lester is 4-5 with a 2.67 ERA, in 9 starts. 60.2 innings, 16 walks and 73 strikeouts. Buehrle...well, you know, he's been amazing.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS BOSTON RED SOX
Jose Reyes - SS Dustin Pedroia - 2B
Melky Cabrera - LF Shane Victorino - RF