Game 52 GameThread: Rays @ Jays

New, comments

Go Jays Go

Brad Penner-US PRESSWIRE

The Jays have the 4th place Rays coming to visit.

Canadian Erik Bedard starts for the Rays. Erik is 2-2 with a 2.63 ERA. 37.2 innings, 29 hits, 18 walks and 28 strikeouts over 8 games, 7 starts. We should inflate that ERA some.

Drew Hutchison is starting for the Jays. Drew has had a pretty good month of May. He has a 3.00 ERA in 4 starts, including his first career shutout.

If I don't get a chance to put in the lineups someone can post it in the thread