Blue Jays place Brandon Morrow on DL

New, comments
Tom Szczerbowski

The Blue Jays have placed Brandon Morrow on the DL. I don't have any more information than that at the moment. No idea what the injury is. He pitched last night, and I didn't see any issues.

Chad Jenkins is back with the Blue Jays. I'd imagine there will be another change when Morrow's turn comes around in the rotation, unless they just decide to leave J.A. Happ in the rotation.

Not good news.

Update: Apparently it is a right index finger strain, which doesn't sound overly serious, I wouldn't think he should be out longer than the 15 days.

More Updates: Ummmmm if something went 'pop' it isn't a strain'