Game 32 GameThread: Blue Jays @ Phillies

New, comments
Rick Osentoski-USA TODAY Sports

Tonight we start a home and home series with the Phillies, 2 games in the City of Brotherly Love and 2 games in the City that Elected Rob Ford.

Here are the lineups:

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES
Jose Reyes - SS Ben Revere - CF
Melky Cabrera - LF Freddy Galvis - SS
Jose Bautista - RF Chase Utley - 2B
Edwin Encarnacion - 1B Marlon Byrd - RF
Juan Francisco - 3B Ryan Howard - 1B
Brett Lawrie - 2B Carlos Ruiz - C
Colby Rasmus - CF John Mayberry - LF
Josh Thole - C Jayson Nix - 3B
J.A. Happ - LHP Kyle Kendrick - RHP

Kyle Kendrick is 0-2 with a 3.52 ERA. In 5 starts, he's thrown 30.2 innings, 36 hits, 7 walks and 19 strikeouts.

J.A. Happ....well you know the story. If he doesn't pitch well, I doubt he'll be starting again in a hurry. I'm not a fan, but I'm hoping he can give us a good start.