Game 33 GameThread: Blue Jays @ Phillies

New, comments
Tonight's home plate umpire, he claims to be neutral (I'm not so sure).
Tonight's home plate umpire, he claims to be neutral (I'm not so sure).
Mitchell Leff

Game 2 of the 4 game home and home set with the Phillies. I liked game 1.

Drew Hutchison starts for the Jays. He's 1-2 with a 3.82 ERA, 10 walks and 38 strikeouts in 33 innings.

Cole Hamels goes for the Phillies. He's 0-2 with a 6.75 ERA in 2 starts. 6 walks, 8 strikeouts in 10.2 innings.

I'm going to be in the car most of the afternoon, so I likely won't be able to put up the lineups.

Enjoy the game. Go Jays.