Game 34 GameThread: Phillies @ Blue Jays

New, comments
Mitchell Leff

Game 3 of the four games with the Phillies. This one in Toronto.

We have veteran lefties today. Cliff Lee is 3-2, in 7 starts, with a 3.00 ERA, 48 innings, 56 hits, just 6 walks and 45 strikeouts. Mark Buehrle is 5-1, in 7 starts, with a 2.25 ERA, 40 innings, 40 hits, 10 walks and 23 strikeouts.

Both pitchers are 35. I thought Buehrle would be older than Lee.

Today's Lineups

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Ben Revere - CF Jose Reyes - SS
Jimmy Rollins - DH Melky Cabrera - LF