Game 35 GameThread: Phillies @ Blue Jays

New, comments

What a difference a few days makes. It was all doom and gloom around here a bit ago, now we are all happy again. Wins are good things.

We are a win away from a sweep, or our second sweep in a row of you would prefer to consider this two two game series instead of one 4 game.

R. A. Dickey gets to pitch in the climate controlled dome tonight.

A. J. Burnett goes for the Phillies in a battle of pitchers whose parents were to poor to afford full names for their children.

Today's Lineups

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Tony Gwynn Jr. - CF Jose Reyes - SS
Jimmy Rollins - DH Melky Cabrera - LF