Game 36 GameThread: Angels @ Blue Jays

New, comments

I've been enjoying all the offense of the last few days.

We are without Brett Lawrie again tonight, he should be back sometime this weekend.

Garrett Richards gets the start for the Angels. He is 3 with a 2.84 ERA. 38 innings, 25 hits, 18 walks and 40 strikeouts...should be a good test for our batters.

Dustin McGowan has had 2 very good starts in a row, a hopeful sign.

Today's Lineups

LOS ANGELES ANGELS TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Erick Aybar - SS Jose Reyes - SS
Mike Trout - CF Melky Cabrera - LF
Albert Pujols - 1B Jose Bautista - RF
Raul Ibanez - DH E. Encarnacion - 1B
Howie Kendrick - 2B Juan Francisco - 3B
Ian Stewart - 3B Adam Lind - DH
Hank Conger - C Dioner Navarro - C
Efren Navarro - LF Colby Rasmus - CF
Collin Cowgill - RF Chris Getz - 2B
Garrett Richards - RHP Dustin McGowan - RHP