Blue Jays Option Liam Hendriks to Buffalo

New, 120 comments
Bye Liam, see you soon.
Bye Liam, see you soon.
John E. Sokolowski-USA TODAY Sports

Just as I was about to walk away from the computer and, you know, do something with my Sunday that doesn't include sitting at the computer, the Jays make a roster move.

Liam Hendriks is headed back to Buffalo. They won't make the corresponding move until Tuesday. Hendriks was 1-0 with a 2.31 ERA in two starts but he was the luckiest pitcher I've ever seen. He gave up many many hard hit balls that found gloves. We did win both of his starts, both by 3-2 scores and I was ok with giving him another start and hope that the luck continues. But I'd rather have Marcus Stroman make the starts.

Thanks for the fun Liam, I'm sure we'll be seeing you again.