FanPost

They Even Bought Out the Architects.

Between our recent three game series in New York, and with the Yankees in town, there has been a lot of talk about "Yankee Stadium home runs". I was curious myself about how many of the balls hit out courtesy of the short porch in right would be gone in other places. I found this tracker and overlaid our lovely dome on top of it (The Rogers Centre fences being red).

Overlay_1403707250_667993955_medium

via www.hittrackeronline.com

24 of the 90 home runs (27%) hit at Yankee Stadium would not be out north of the border. Just thought that it was interesting to see, and wanted to show people who have been complaining about it some stats on the topic.