GameThread for Game 94: Blue Jays @ Rays

New, 941 comments

Go Jays Go

We start a series with the Tampa Bay Rays tonight, with a new first baseman/DH. I'm trying not to expect much from him. He does know how to take a walk..

I'm out Stampeding tonight., there is a civic bylaw stating the minimum amount of alcohol to be consumed over Stampede and I'm behind on my quote, so I'll miss most of the game.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS TAMPA BAY RAYS
Jose Reyes - SS D. Jennings - CF
M. Kawasaki - 2B Ben Zobrist - RF