clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

GameThread for Game 95: Jays @ Rays

Go Jays Go

Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports

Second game of the series at beautiful Tropicana Field. Hope we get the same winning result without the injuries.

I'm hoping to see the game but my wonderful neighbors figured that 7 on a Saturday morning (during Stampede no less) was the time to start sawing, hammering and drilling for a new fence. Good lord. So a nap is in my near future.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS TAMPA BAY RAYS
Jose Reyes - SS Kevin Kiermaier - CF
Melky Cabrera - LF Ben Zobrist - RF
Jose Bautista - 1B Matt Joyce - DH
Dan Johnson - DH Evan Longoria - 3B
Dioner Navarro - C James Loney - 1B
Colby Rasmus - CF Brandon Guyer - LF
Juan Francisco - 3B Yunel Escobar - SS
Steve Tolleson - 2B Jose Molina - C
Anthony Gose - RF Sean Rodriguez - 2B
Drew Hutchison - RHP Jake Odorizzi - RHP