clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

GameThread for Game 96: Jays @ Rays

Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports

It's the end of our three game series with the Rays and our last game before the All-Star break. I don't know about you, but I'm ready for the break.

And I can't help thinking that it could do the Jays the world of good too. Our guys seem to either be on the DL or just a little banged up. It seems like almost everyone could use the time off to mend.

No reason not to go into the break with a win. Then we can have a streak to build on when we start up about on Friday against the Rangers.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS TAMPA BAY RAYS
Jose Reyes - SS Kevin Kiermaier - CF
Melky Cabrera - LF Ben Zobrist - RF