clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

GameThread for Game 86: Brewers @ Blue Jays

Tom Szczerbowski

A mid-week day game to end the home stand.

We have a shot at a sweep, if only of a two game series. Interesting lineup today. I'd suggest to Happ that he keep the ball on the ground.

J.A. Happ is coming off a great start. 7.2 shutout innings, just 4 hits allowed. Can he have two good starts in a row?

Peralta is 7-4 with a 3.20 ERA, 25 walks and 76 strikeouts in 101.1 innings.

Today's Lineups

MILWAUKEE BREWERS TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Rickie Weeks - DH Jose Reyes - SS
Ryan Braun - RF Melky Cabrera - RF