GameThread for Game 100: Red Sox @ Jays

New, 1209 comments
Jim Rogash

Game one of our series with the Red Sox. I really would like to win this series.The Red Sox are on a 4 game win streak and have won 7 of their last 8.

It has been an interesting day. Sergio is gone, Rob Rasmussen is up. Now we have 4 lefties and 3 right-handers in the bullpen. To me, not optimum, but better than having 8 guys in the pen. Add in that I'm not sold on Redmond as a short man and we seem to be backing on Dustin McGowan being great. Start the countdown clock to see Aaron Sanchez.

John Lackey is 10-6 with a 3.79 ERA. In 123.1 innings he's allowed 127 hits, 14 homers, 28 walks with 109 strikeouts.

Drew Hutchison is 6-8 with a 4.16 ERA. In 110.1 he's allowed 105 hits, 11 homers, 38 walks with 100 strikeouts.

Today's Lineups

BOSTON RED SOX TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Brock Holt - RF Jose Reyes - SS
Dustin Pedroia - 2B Munenori Kawasaki - 2B
David Ortiz - DH Melky Cabrera - LF
Mike Napoli - 1B Jose Bautista - DH
Daniel Nava - LF Colby Rasmus - CF
Stephen Drew - SS Dan Johnson - 1B