GameThread for Game 102: Red Sox @ Blue Jays

New, comments

Go Jays Go.

Even Gibby can't look at this line up.
John E. Sokolowski-USA TODAY Sports

Game three of our series with the Red Sox.

In Jays news, Sergio Santos has cleared waivers (surprise) and is headed to Buffalo.

Jiffy Lube starts for the Red Sox. He is 5-5 with a 5.46 ERA in 15 starts. in 85.2 innings, he's given up 105 hits, 12 home runs, 25 walks with 65 strikeouts.

R.A. is 7-10 with a 3.95 ERA in 21 starts. In 132 innings he's allowed 121, 18 home runs, 50 walks and 111

Line up presented without comment (though I would suggest that those of you with a weak stomach should turn away):

Today's Lineups

BOSTON RED SOX TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Shane Victorino - RF Jose Reyes - SS
Dustin Pedroia - 2B Melky Cabrera - LF
David Ortiz - DH Jose Bautista - 1B
Mike Napoli - 1B Dioner Navarro - DH
Daniel Nava - LF Colby Rasmus - CF
Xander Bogaerts - 3B Munenori Kawasaki - 3B
Stephen Drew - SS Josh Thole - C
Christian Vazquez - C Ryan Goins - 2B
Jackie Bradley - CF Anthony Gose - RF
Clay Buchholz - RHP R.A. Dickey - RHP