GameThread for Game 106: Blue Jays @ Yankees

New, 1137 comments

Go Jays Go

Adam Hunger-USA TODAY Sports

The end of our weekend series with the Yankees is a rubbermatch game.

J.A, Happ starts for us, he is 8-5 with a 4.55 ERA. He had a great start against the Red Sox on Tuesday, 6 shutout inning.

Rookie Shane Greene goes to the hill for the Yankees, he's a right-hander with four starts in his career. He looked really good two starts ago against Baltimore, pitching into the 8th with a shutout having struck out 9 while walking 2 and giving up just 4 hits. He was less good last start, giving up 4 runs in 5.2 innings against Texas.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS NEW YORK YANKEES
Jose Reyes - SS Brett Gardner - LF
Melky Cabrera - RF Derek Jeter - SS
Jose Bautista - 1B Jacoby Ellsbury - CF
Dioner Navarro - C Carlos Beltran - DH
Dan Johnson - DH Brian McCann - 1B
Colby Rasmus - CF Chase Headley - 3B
Munenori Kawasaki - 2B Francisco Cervelli - C
Juan Francisco - 3B Zelous Wheeler - RF
Anthony Gose - LF Brendan Ryan - 2B
J.A. Happ - LHP Shane Greene - RHP