clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

GameThread for Game 109: Jays at Red Sox

Go Jays Go

Jim Rogash

Game 3 of the series in Boston, the first two games were great fun and tonight we don't have to face Jon Lester. We live charmed lives.

Brandon Workman is 1-3 with a 4.13 ERA in 11 games, 8 starts. Mark Buehrle, you know, hasn't had a W since June 1st. Let's get him one tonight.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS BOSTON RED SOX
Jose Reyes - SS Brock Holt - 1B
Melky Cabrera - LF Shane Victorino - RF
Jose Bautista - 1B Dustin Pedroia - 2B
Dioner Navarro - C Mike Napoli - DH
Juan Francisco - DH Jonny Gomes - LF
Colby Rasmus - CF Stephen Drew - SS
Munenori Kawasaki - 3B Xander Bogaerts - 3B
Ryan Goins - 2B Jackie Bradley - CF
Anthony Gose - RF Christian Vazquez - C
Mark Buehrle - LHP Brandon Workman - RHP