clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

GameThread for Game 88: Jays @ A's

Go Jays Go

Tommy Milone
Cary Edmondson-USA TODAY Sports

Happy Fourth of July to our American friends. Enjoy your holiday.

Game 2 of our series with the Oakland A's.

We have Marcus Stroman starting, he's 4-2 with a 4.01 ERA, but as a starter he has a 2.48 ERA.

Tommy Milone is 6-3 with a 3.79 ERA in 15 starts. He's pitched 90.1 innings, allowing 25 walks with 55 strikeouts.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS OAKLAND A'S
Jose Reyes - SS Coco Crisp - CF
Melky Cabrera - LF John Jaso - DH