31. Jeremy Gabryszwski: Jeremy is having a pretty good season at Lansing, 4.25 ERA, in 22 starts. In 120.2 innings, he's given up 146 hits, 9 home runs, 15 walks and 75 strikeouts. Well, I should put it like this, he was having a pretty good season until July. His July has been awful, 7.22 ERA, in 6 starts. Before July he had a 3.33 ERA. He gave up 5 home runs in the month after allowing just 4 in the season to that point. I don't know what's happened lately.
32.Gabriel Cena: Cena is hitting .250/.318/.329 in 41 games for Bluefield. He has 2 home runs, 21 RBI, 14 walks and 27 strikeouts. He had a great July, hitting .274/.353/.368, but August has been terrible, .188/.250/.188. He's made 13 errors at third base, but then everyone makes a bunch of errors in A-ball.
33. Shane Dawson: Shane is doing ok in Lansing, 3-5 with a 3.38 ERA. In 56 innings, he's allowed 55 hits, 4 home runs, 24 walks and 46 strikeouts, but his walk rate is way up from last year 3.9/9, up from 1.9 and strikeout rate is down 7.4/9, down from 12.5 last year.
34. Deck McGuire: He's in Oakland's system now and he has a 1.98 ERA in 3 games, 13.2 innings, but then he walked 7 and struck out 7.
35. Yeyfry del Rosario: Best first name in the organization, but he's not likely to be on our list next year. He started the year in Lansing, pitched in 9 games as a reliever, had a 3.86 ERA. In 18.2 innings, allowed 17 hits, 3 home runs, 5 walks and 20 strikeouts. He went down to Vancouver, relieved in 12 games. in 17.2 innings, he allowed 12 hits, 2 home runs, 13 walks with 22 strikeouts. He's only 20 and he's getting a lot of strikeouts.
36. Christian Lopes: Lopes is playing in Dunedin, hitting .244/.330/.359 with 3 home runs, 31 walks, 54 strikeouts in 84 games playing second base.
37. Dickie Thon: Thon is playing at Lansing, mostly second base and left field, I was hoping he could stay at short, but Dawel Lugo is there. He is hitting .270/.318/.369 with 3 home runs, 22 walks and 104 strikeouts in 94 games.
38. Rob Rasmussen: Made the list because we thought he might be in line for spot starts if we hit some injuries. Instead he's been up and down a few time, spending a little time at the back end of our bullpen. For Toronto, he's pitched in 10 games, has a 3.18 ERA. In 11.1 innings, he's allowed 8 hits, 1 home run, 7 walks with 13 strikeouts. In Buffalo, he's pitched in 27 games. In 33.1 innings, he's allow 28 hits, 0 home runs, 15 walks with 35 strikeouts.
39. Brady Dragmire: Brady is pitching out of the pen in Lansing. He 33 games, he's got a 3.31 ERA. He's pitched 65.1 innings, allowed 66 hits, 2 home runs, 9 walks with 36 strikeouts. Even though he's pitching out of the pen, he's getting a decent number of innings. He's 21.
40. Emilio Guerrero: After hitting .277/.355/.402 last year in Lansing, he's not having as good a time this year in Dunedin. He's hitting .255/.299/.375 in 93 games, with 7 home runs, 17 walks and 93 strikeouts. He's been playing mostly short with 15 games at center field and 8 games at third.
Editor's Note: SB Nation partner FanDuel is hosting a $18,000 one-day Fantasy Baseball league today. It is $2 to join and first prize is $2000. Deadline to enter is 7:05 Eastern. Here is the link. If you haven't tried it, take a look, it is fun.