GameThread for Game 146: Rays @ Jays

New, comments
Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports

Starting a new series against the Rays....I hope it goes much like the last series against them.

There was a little bit of news this afternoon, the Rays signed Neil Wagner to a 2-year minor league contract. Neil won't be pitching next year, but he's got a Spring Training invite for 2016. I figured the Jays would sign him to something like that.

Today's Lineups

TAMPA BAY RAYS TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Ben Zobrist - CF Jose Reyes - SS
Brandon Guyer - LF Jose Bautista - RF
Evan Longoria - 3B Edwin Encarnacion - 1B
Wil Myers - RF Adam Lind - DH
James Loney - 1B Dioner Navarro - C
Yunel Escobar - SS Danny Valencia - 3B
Logan Forsythe - 2B Kevin Pillar - LF