GameThread for Game 152: Jays @ Yankees

New, comments

Go Jays Go

Elsa

I totally forgot about the GameThread today....I must be falling into off-season mode already. Or maybe my mind was trying to save me from having to sit through another Derek Jeter love fest.

No pressure but the top of the order has to come through today. It isn't like the 5-9 spots are going to carry us.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS NEW YORK YANKEES
Jose Reyes - SS Jacoby Ellsbury - CF
Jose Bautista - RF Derek Jeter - SS
Edwin Encarnacion - DH Brian McCann - DH
Adam Lind - 1B Mark Teixeira - 1B
Danny Valencia - 3B Chris Young - RF
Munenori Kawasaki - 2B Brett Gardner - LF
Josh Thole - C Chase Headley - 3B
Kevin Pillar - LF Stephen Drew - 2B
Anthony Gose - CF Francisco Cervelli - C
R.A. Dickey - RHP Shane Greene - RHP