Man, I am tired of stupid baseball players

New, comments
Anthony Gruppuso-USA TODAY Sports

Don't baseball players ever think before they speak?

Shawn Kelley didn't like Jose Bautista slamming his bat down after hitting the home runs last night. Isn't it fun to be at the birth of a new 'unwritten rule'.

Yes. I get it, another Yankee thinks the world revolves around him. How dumb does Kelley have to be to think that this had something to do with him.

Jose was frustrated. The team is playing badly. He missed a pitch he thought he should hit and  threw his bat down. How anyone could think it was directed at the pitch is well beyond me. I'm not a player and I'm frustrated with the way things have been going for the Jays of late. I've yelled the odd curse. I've slammed the odd thing down. Jose didn't look towards Kelley, didn't make any motion towards him but Kelley figures it has to be directed towards him.

This whole 'unwritten rules' stuff drives me crazy. Baseball players should GROW UP and stop worrying about what someone on another team is doing.

I don't have much to say about this, it just pissed me off that yet another player thinks he should be the arbitrator of how other players act. Don't these guys have enough to do?