GameThread for Game 140:Jays @ Red Sox

New, comments
Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports

We start a 3 game weekend series with the Brock Holt led Boston Red Sox.

I figured Colby's home run would buy him a start or two, but I guess not. We get Kevin Pillar in CF instead.

Red Sox starter Allen Webster has a 6.69 ERA in 7 starts, so we should see some runs today.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS BOSTON RED SOX
Jose Reyes - SS Brock Holt - 3B
Melky Cabrera - LF Dustin Pedroia - 2B
Jose Bautista - RF David Ortiz - DH
Edwin Encarnacion - DH Yoenis Cespedes - LF
Adam Lind - 1B Mike Napoli - 1B
Dioner Navarro - C Daniel Nava - RF
Danny Valencia - 3B Mookie Betts - CF
Kevin Pillar - CF Xander Bogaerts - SS
Munenori Kawasaki - 2B Christian Vazquez - C
Drew Hutchison - RHP Allen Webster - RHP