GameThread for Game 143: Cubs @ Jays

New, comments

Go Jays Go

Jeffrey Phelps

We start a 3 game series with the Cubbies today.

I really enjoy watching Marcus Stroman pitch, he'll be the one keeping be watching until the end of the season. I'm missing some of tonight's game because we are taking my middle boy out for supper for his birthday.

Today's Lineups

CHICAGO CUBS TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Chris Coghlan - LF Jose Reyes - SS
Javier Baez - SS Jose Bautista - RF
Luis Valbuena - DH Edwin Encarnacion - DH
Jorge Soler - RF Adam Lind - 1B
Welington Castillo - C Dioner Navarro - C
Mike Olt - 1B Danny Valencia - 3B
Arismendy Alcantara - CF Kevin Pillar - LF
Logan Watkins - 2B Ryan Goins - 2B
Chris Valaika - 3B Anthony Gose - CF
Jacob Turner - RHP Marcus Stroman - RHP