Happy Thanksgiving

New, 14 comments
Dan Hamilton-USA TODAY Sports

Happy Thanksgiving.

I have a lot to be thankful for.

I'm thankful for a happy and healthy family. I have a wife that puts up with someone who, at very least, seems to put baseball above all and will go weeks at a time seemingly thinking of nothing else. She's part saint I'm sure. I have three boys that make me proud and keep me laughing. Though a particular son, who forgets my name when he has extra playoff tickets....well I'm still thankful for him, but he's still out of the will.

I have some good friends who I really don't deserve but for whom I'm very thankful.

I'm thankful that I still get to play in this little sandbox. It has been more than 7 years now. Through good and bad baseball, this place makes things more fun. I have my days when I'm ready to chuck it all, and sometimes Minor Leaguer has to talk me off of the ledge, but 99% of the time I love it.

I'm very thankful for the great people that play in the sandbox with me. I love reading posts from Minor Leauger, Scott C.,  Gerse, Jasper Bosman, Kevin Papetti, Michael Bradburn, Micheal Hannah, Jared Book and Eric H,  I'm very thankful that Bowling_Guy 25 and Gerse wield the ban hammer with style and make it so that I rarely have to be the bad guy.

I'm thankful for friends that are willing to travel with me to see games. I'd never be able to go to so many places without friends coming along. Thank you.

I am thankful for the people that read the site. Our numbers continue to grow, which is great. I am thankful for the quality of the comments too, I learn stuff every day.

I'm thankful for the FanPosts we get on the site. I love reading them. And thankful for the FanShots of Jeremy Koo.

I'm thankful for our Facebook and Twitter followers. The Facebook page, in particular, has blown up in the last few weeks, getting numbers that I really didn't think were possible. Thanks to all that share and retweet our stuff.

I'm thankful for emails we get commenting on the site, making suggestions or just saying hi. I've been lucky to get to mett meet folks reading the site, over a beer or at game, and it's always very enjoyable.

I am thankful for the Jays.They have given me countless hours of enjoyment over the years, and even more enjoyment this year.

I'm thankful for playoff baseball, even if we lost the first two games. It is great to care so much about a game.

Tell us what makes you thankful.