ALDS Game 4 GameThread: Jays @ Rangers

New, 996 comments
Jerome Miron-USA TODAY Sports

That was a fun game yesterday. We need a win again.

R.A. Dickey gets the start, but again, all the pitchers will be available to pitch, other than Estrada, if needed.

Derek Holland has had a rough time of late, I hope it continues. Dickey has been great in the second half, which seems to be his pattern as a Blue Jay.

Late change, Beltre is back in the Rangers lineup.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS TEXAS RANGERS
Ben Revere - LF Delino DeShields Jr. - CF
Josh Donaldson - 3B Shin-Soo Choo - RF
Jose Bautista - RF Adrian Beltre - 3B
Edwin Encarnacion - DH Prince Fielder - DH
Chris Colabello - 1B Mitch Moreland - 1B
Troy Tulowitzki - SS Elvis Andrus - SS
Russell Martin - C Josh Hamilton - LF
Kevin Pillar - CF Rougned Odor - 2B
Ryan Goins - 2B Robinson Chirinos - C
R.A. Dickey - RHP Derek Holland - LHP

GO JAYS GO!

You all know the rules by now. Mostly don't be terrible (it seems like a small thing to ask). No arguing with the Mods, you have a problem, email Tom, but in the thread, let's not debate rules. I will add, please don't go over to Lone Star Ball to troll there. They don't need it, we don't need it.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.