GameThread for ALDS Game 5: Go Jays Go

New, 954 comments
Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports

Whatever happens today, this has been a great season. I've enjoyed it so much. Thanks Gibby and Alex and all the Blue Jays.

No Loup today. And Gibby says no Price either. We'll see.

The people who I'll live and die with their every move:

Today's Lineups

TEXAS RANGERS TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Delino DeShields Jr. - CF Ben Revere - LF
Shin-Soo Choo - RF Josh Donaldson - 3B
Prince Fielder - DH Jose Bautista - RF
Adrian Beltre - 3B Edwin Encarnacion - DH
Mitch Moreland - 1B Chris Colabello - 1B
Josh Hamilton - LF Troy Tulowitzki - SS
Elvis Andrus - SS Russell Martin - C
Rougned Odor - 2B Kevin Pillar - CF
Chris Gimenez - C Ryan Goins - 2B
Cole Hamels - LHP Marcus Stroman - RHP

Remember we have rules here. Mostly don't be terrible (it seems like a small thing to ask). No arguing with the Mods, you have a problem, email Tom, but in the thread, let's not debate rules.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.