Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan discuss ALDS game 5, are clearly not baseball analysts.

New, 11 comments
Mark Davis/Getty Images

I didn't even know Regis Philbin had retired. The last time I remember seeing Kelly Ripa on television was when she was yelling beside Philbin on their morning talk show and now she has inherited the same show and has Michael Strahan  as her co-host.

Because it was the best inning of baseball ever played, Kelly and Michael decided to talk about the seventh inning of game 5 of the Blue Jays - Rangers ALDS on their show. What happened next was spectacular.