ALCS Game 2 GameThread: Jays @ Royals

New, 1069 comments
Nick Turchiaro-USA TODAY Sports

I'm hopeful that today's game will go better than yesterday's.

David Price gets the start. He could settle our minds by pitching like a Cy Young candidate. And Edwin is in.

Beyond that, it would be nice to see Ryan Goins get a hit. With his defense, I like having him out there, but it would be nice to see a hit.

Runs would be nice too, if it isn't too much to ask, Jays.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS KANSAS CITY ROYALS
Ben Revere - LF Alcides Escobar - SS
Josh Donaldson - 3B Ben Zobrist - 2B
Jose Bautista - RF Lorenzo Cain - CF
Edwin Encarnacion - DH Eric Hosmer - 1B
Chris Colabello - 1B Kendrys Morales - DH
Troy Tulowitzki - SS Mike Moustakas - 3B
Russell Martin - C Salvador Perez - C
Kevin Pillar - CF Alex Gordon - LF
Ryan Goins - 2B Alex Rios - RF
David Price - LHP Yordano Ventura - RHP

Gotta love that win probability. I don't know how they figure it, but I'll take it.
GO JAYS GO!

You all know the rules by now. Mostly don't be terrible (it seems like a small thing to ask). No arguing with the Mods, you have a problem, email Tom, but in the thread, let's not debate rules. I'll add in, don't go over to Royals Review to troll, they don't need it, we don't need it. Get banned there and you'll be banned here.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.