Dan Hamilton-USA TODAY Sports

Come on guys....a win.

Today's Lineups

KANSAS CITY ROYALS TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Alcides Escobar - SS Ben Revere - LF
Ben Zobrist - 2B Josh Donaldson - 3B
Lorenzo Cain - CF Jose Bautista - RF
Eric Hosmer - 1B Edwin Encarnacion - DH
Kendrys Morales - DH Chris Colabello - 1B
Mike Moustakas - 3B Troy Tulowitzki - SS
Salvador Perez - C Russell Martin - C
Alex Gordon - LF Kevin Pillar - CF
Alex Rios - RF Ryan Goins - 2B
Johnny Cueto - RHP Marcus Stroman - RHP

GO JAYS GO!

You all know the rules by now. Mostly don't be terrible (it seems like a small thing to ask). No arguing with the Mods, you have a problem, email Tom, but in the thread, let's not debate rules. I'll add in, don't go over to Royals Review to troll, they don't need it, we don't need it. Get banned there and you'll be banned here. And....if you are from Royals Review and you want to troll here, just save time and ban yourself. Honestly, I can't imagine having such a crappy life that you think trolling is a fun thing.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.