GameThread for Game 160: Jays @ Rays, The return of Tulo

New, 1165 comments
I can't get enough of these pictures.
Tommy Gilligan-USA TODAY Sports
We start the last series of the season, at beautiful Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg. I remember looking at the schedule and hoping that these games would matter. I'm quiet happy that, while they matter a little, they don't matter all that much.
A complete game out of Mark would be nice. And 2 or 3 homers from Tulo and I'll be thrilled.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS TAMPA BAY RAYS
Ben Revere - LF Brandon Guyer - CF
Josh Donaldson - 3B Mikie Mahtook - RF
Jose Bautista - RF Evan Longoria - DH
Edwin Encarnacion - 1B Logan Forsythe - 2B
Chris Colabello - DH Asdrubal Cabrera - SS
Russell Martin - C Joey Butler - LF
Troy Tulowitzki - SS Tim Beckham - 3B
Kevin Pillar - CF Richie Shaffer - 1B
Ryan Goins - 2B Luke Maile - C
Mark Buehrle - LHP Erasmo Ramirez - RHP
GO JAYS GO!

Remember we have rules here. Mostly don't be terrible (it seems like a small thing to ask). No arguing with the Mods, you have a problem, email Tom, but in the thread, let's not debate rules.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.