ALDS Game 6 Gamethread: Jays @ Royals.

New, 1218 comments
Weather doesn't look great in KC. Hope they get the game in.
Weather doesn't look great in KC. Hope they get the game in.
Peter G. Aiken-USA TODAY Sports

Another win or go home game, Jays have been very good at these games. I'm hopeful. I'd love to watch game 7.

Aaron Loup will be at the game:

That's scary stuff, I am glad all is well now.

Unfortunately, I won't be in the GameThread today, but I'll be watching the game. And I won't be around to put up overflow threads.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS KANSAS CITY ROYALS
Ben Revere - LF Alcides Escobar - SS
Josh Donaldson - 3B Ben Zobrist - 2B
Jose Bautista - RF Lorenzo Cain - CF
Edwin Encarnacion - DH Eric Hosmer - 1B
Chris Colabello - 1B Kendrys Morales - DH
Troy Tulowitzki - SS Mike Moustakas - 3B
Russell Martin - C Salvador Perez - C
Kevin Pillar - CF Alex Gordon - LF
Ryan Goins - 2B Alex Rios - RF
David Price - LHP Yordano Ventura - RHP
GO JAYS GO!

You all know the rules by now. Mostly don't be terrible (it seems like a small thing to ask). No arguing with the Mods, you have a problem, email Tom, but in the thread, let's not debate rules. I'll add in, don't go over to Royals Review to troll, they don't need it, we don't need it. Get banned there and you'll be banned here. And....if you are from Royals Review and you want to troll here, just save time and ban yourself.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.