GameThread ALDS Game 1: Rangers @ Blue Jays

New, 1030 comments
Nick Turchiaro-USA TODAY Sports

Playoffs!

So, Minor Leaguer tells me that my son had an extra ticket to the game. Minor Leaguer tells me this. My son doesn't say 'Dad would you like to go to Toronto and see the game?'. I'm passing the time till the game starts erasing his name from the will.

Oh well.

A little bit of info from TiqIQ:

Blue Jays home games are selling for 60% higher than those being sold for the games in Texas.

Tickets are averaging $281 for the three games in Toronto which isn't too surprising considering fans have been itching for a playoff game for more than 20 years.

I really should get a flight to Dallas.

Today's Lineups

TEXAS RANGERS TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Delino DeShields Jr. - CF Ben Revere - LF
Shin-Soo Choo - RF Josh Donaldson - 3B
Adrian Beltre - 3B Jose Bautista - RF
Prince Fielder - DH Edwin Encarnacion - DH
Mike Napoli - 1B Troy Tulowitzki - SS
Josh Hamilton - LF Justin Smoak - 1B
Elvis Andrus - SS Russell Martin - C
Rougned Odor - 2B Ryan Goins - 2B
Robinson Chirinos - C Kevin Pillar - CF
Yovani Gallardo - RHP David Price - LHP

GO JAYS GO!

You all know the rules by now. Mostly don't be terrible (it seems like a small thing to ask). No arguing with the Mods, you have a problem, email Tom, but in the thread, let's not debate rules. I will add, please don't go over to Lone Star Ball to troll there. They don't need it, we don't need it.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.