It's hard to believe it is the end of 2015.
I thought I'd ask what your favorite moments. It really was a great year to be a Blue Jays' fan. Some of my favorite moments:
- Obviously the Bat Flip was the best moment of the season. It was such an emotional game and and Jose Bautista is an emotional player.It was such a big moment.
- Marcus Stroman's first start, September 12. I didn't think he would make it back, and, I thought, that if he did, he would be a reliever, but he started and he was terrific (well, terrific in that first game, but when he took the mound, it was just a wow moment).
- Not really a moment, but every time we were reminded that Josh Donaldson was a Blue Jay ranks as a favorite. If you want to narrow it down, how about each of the three walk off homers.
- David Price first start as a Blue Jay. It was such a fun atmosphere at the game.
- The end of the game that clinched first place. People chanting Alex's name. The celebration after the game. All of it.
- Edwin Encarnacion's 3-home run game and the fans throwing hats out on the field after, and Edwin's reaction to the hats.
- The Canada Day game. Maybe because I was there, but it was a highlight for me. Home runs from Edwin, Bautista and Donaldson plus 2 from Justin Smoak.
- I can't narrow it down to one, but I loved watch Kevin Pillar make all those amazing catches in the outfield.
- Again, maybe because I was there, but the reception that Russell Martin received at the games in Montreal is up there in my favorite moments of the season. There was a lot of love for the native son.
There are a few of my favorite moments of 2015. What makes your list?