I hate doing anagrams, mostly because how bad I am at solving them. However, I do like playing with anagrams and getting other people (ie. you) to solve them. This week's Sporcle will be all about unscrambling anagrams to form the full names of a few pitchers the Blue Jays have in camp this year. This includes roster pitchers, non-roster invitees, recent minor league signings (hint, hint).
Just click the green "Play" button below and start entering the players' full names this time. You'll get the full 10 minutes to do this.
Show off your score in the comments below. When discussing possible answers be sure to black them out with the "Spoiler Text" function (click the rightmost icon between "Message" and the text box in the comments, or hit Ctrl-F when typing). All comments with an answer without the spoiler box will be hidden by a moderator.
Previous Thursday Morning Sporcle games
- Blue Jays 40-Man Roster on July 15, 2014
- Canadian Blue Jays
- Name the Blue Jays' Johnsons
- Latest Blue Jays Complete Game Shutouts
- Top 10 Blue Jays Prospects for 2010
- 2013 Blue Jays Team Picture (Bonus: 2013 Bisons Team Picture)
- 35+ Home Run Blue Jays
- Departed Blue Jays
- Real and Fake Blue Jays Minor Leaguers