After the game yesterday, Blue Jays starter Mark Buehrle told the media, "give him the Gold Glove right now," with "him" referring of course to Kevin Pillar, who made a sensational over-the-wall catch to take back a Tim Beckham homer.
Buehrle himself is a past winner of the defensive award, having won three with the White Sox and one with the Marlins. A couple of other Jays have won it with another team: Russell Martin won with the Dodgers in 2007, and Johan Santana won it the same year with the Twins.
The Blue Jays have won 23 Gold Gloves in franchise history. This week's Sporcle--the first Lightning Sporcle--will ask you to quickly type in the last name of all the players who have won the Gold Glove as a Blue Jay. You will only have 60 seconds to do so, but don't worry--there are a lot of repeated names!
Alternative link to the game if your browser isn't displaying the embedded version properly.
Show off your score in the comments below. When discussing possible answers be sure to black them out with the "Spoiler Text" function (click the rightmost icon between "Message" and the text box in the comments, or hit Ctrl-F when typing). All comments with an answer without the spoiler box will be hidden by a moderator.
Previous Thursday Morning Sporcle games
- Blue Jays 40-Man Roster on July 15, 2014
- Canadian Blue Jays
- Name the Blue Jays' Johnsons
- Latest Blue Jays Complete Game Shutouts
- Top 10 Blue Jays Prospects for 2010
- 2013 Blue Jays Team Picture (Bonus: 2013 Bisons Team Picture)
- 35+ Home Run Blue Jays
- Departed Blue Jays
- Real and Fake Blue Jays Minor Leaguers
- Blue Jays Anagrams, Pitchers Edition
- Blue Jays' Fastest Fastballers
- Blue Jays season openers against the Yankees (Bonus: Expos, Blue Jays, and Reds)
- Recent Blue Jays MLB Debuts