On Tuesday night, Edwin Encarnacion destroyed a
Bud Norris Brian Matusz offering and deposited it into the 500 level of the Rogers Centre, an event that has happened just 18 times in the history of the stadium that was once called Skydome. Encarnacion has hit the fifth deck once before, back in April 2013, in a game where he also hit two homers.
As you could probably guess by now (especially if you've read the title), Thursday Morning Sporcle today will ask you to name the batters who have managed to deposit a ball into the 500 level. However, because fellow reader Diamond_D86 exposed the game topic last night (sort of) I decided to make it a little bit (ok much) harder by asking for the pitcher who gave up the home run as well. I think it's one of those games where the "pass" line is going to be set at around 12/36.
Use this alternate link to the game if your browser isn't displaying the embedded version properly (it should be displaying the game with two columns).
Show off your score in the comments below. When discussing possible answers be sure to black them out with the "Spoiler Text" function (click the rightmost icon between "Message" and the text box in the comments, or hit Ctrl-F when typing). All comments with an answer without the spoiler box will be hidden by a moderator.
Previous Thursday Morning Sporcle games
- Blue Jays 40-Man Roster on July 15, 2014
- Canadian Blue Jays
- Name the Blue Jays' Johnsons
- Latest Blue Jays Complete Game Shutouts
- Top 10 Blue Jays Prospects for 2010
- 2013 Blue Jays Team Picture (Bonus: 2013 Bisons Team Picture)
- 35+ Home Run Blue Jays
- Departed Blue Jays
- Real and Fake Blue Jays Minor Leaguers
- Blue Jays Anagrams, Pitchers Edition
- Blue Jays' Fastest Fastballers
- Blue Jays season openers against the Yankees (Bonus: Expos, Blue Jays, and Reds)
- Recent Blue Jays MLB Debuts
- Gold Glove Blue Jays